- It behooves chiropractic radiologists to affiliate with these imaging centers to overread the medical reports.|
- Chiropractic radiologists didn’t evolve for subluxation analysis, but as diagnostic specialists.
- Many of my colleagues want to be radiologists not chiropractic radiologists.|
- Spinal images, if available, should be routinely evaluated for biomechanical findings as these may affect patient prognosis which is a part of the management.
- In what country? The answer differs depending on the jurisdiction.|
- There will only be handful of chiropractic radiologists working in a full time practice solely dedicated to radiological consultation.